Nine West, the global lifestyle brand launched its latest collection titled, Impactors. The Fall 2020 collection celebrates the accomplishments of women who use their voices and dedicate themselves to creating change while taking on the world in style.
The campaign features model, Nykhor-Nyakueinyang Paul , who uses her international platform to raise awareness for the refugees of South Sudan. A refugee herself, Nykhor-Nyakueinyang, grew up in Nebraska and now travels the world inspiring women. As well as, Rubina Dyan, an immigration-lawyer-to-be who is passionate about raising awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorders, is driven by her deep love of her younger brother. These women reflect Nine West’s dedication to highlighting stories of remarkable women who are impacting the world in extraordinary ways.
Nine West is defined by timeless, feminine style, translating key trends into wearable and attainable collections of footwear, apparel, and accessories. The brand has a global footprint expanding over 40 countries around the world in department stores, outlets, shop-in-shops, concessions, e-commerce, and 190-plus free-standing stores, totaling over 3,000 points of distribution worldwide.
The Fall 2020 collection can be purchased online on NineWest.com.
The collection features:
· Nudes: A collection of neutral shades that complement a range of skin tones.
· 9×9 Technology: A collection of shoes engineered with 9 game-changing innovations for next-level flexibility, cushioning, shock absorption, and breathability.
· WFH Approved: Comfy today, cool tomorrow. The flat styles to wear every step of the way.
· Due West: Neutral or bold, western-inspired styles.
· Off The Vine: Bordeaux rich hues paired perfectly for the fall.
· Mock-Tiles: From boots to pumps, exotic reptile inspired prints.