By Miya Jones
CyHi the Prynce is getting ready to drop his debut album “No Dope on Sundays” in just five days, so now he has decided it was time to give fans their glimpse into the album with the tracklist and cover art for the project.
The album is 15 tracks total with features from Kanye West, Jagged Edge, Travis Scott and more. The project was Executively produced by Yeezy himself and has production from S1, Mark Byrd, Epikh Pro, and more. The 33-year-old Georgia artist has already released “Dat Side” with Kanye West on Halloween, and “Movin’ Around” featuring Schoolboy Q back in June.
Check below for the cover art and full tracklist and be on the lookout for “No Dope on Sundays” on Nov. 17.
1. Amen (Intro)
2. No Dope on Sundays Ft. Pusha T
3. Get Yo Money
4. Movin’ Around Feat. ScHoolboy Q
5. Trick Me Ft. 2 Chainz
6. Murda Ft. Estelle
7. Don’t Know Why Ft. Jagged Edge
8. God Bless Your Heart
9. Dat Side Ft. Kanye West
10. Looking for Love
11. Nu Africa (Extended Version) Ft. Ernestine Johnson
13. 80’s Baby Ft. BJ the Chicago Kid
15. I’m Fine Ft. Travis Scott